Oh.My.Gosh! We are at the last 2nd day of reopening! In Singapore, our lockdown (we call it circuit breaker) shall officially end on the 1st June after a one month extension. While it will still be many many months before the world bids goodbye to this new deadly virus, I am still happy we are ending the circuit breaker and we can all stop feeling so on-edge whenever we step out. I can’t wait to bid farewell to the days of wearing a facemask and running home for one because I accidentally left home without it.
This is also the 2nd last day of our #last12daysofCB series! *Phew* It had been a very challenging series and despite my every intention to work fast and hard. I still find myself struggling to meet the deadlines of creating and uploading 1 post + 1 resource everyday.
I do hope everyone has enjoyed these resources though, please follow Artribuild on Instagram and facebook if you like what you see here. We hope to expand the service we offer and if you have any collaboration ideas, feel free to DM us!
Today I’m are sharing 2 versions of Turtle Doves X Heart Motifs for you to enjoy. The line art version have also been included so you can print it out and try colouring with it!
I had the biggest difficulty designing and creating these motifs for the #last12daysofCB series. I must admit, I must have finally smash into an Artist block here.
I wasn’t really feeling the whole “Turtle Doves ” theme in the beginning and really struggled to conceptualise. Thank God that He at least gave me a vague idea of going towards something along the lines of “hearts” and “birds”. As I started drawing my first Turtle Dove, things slowly begun to form and the concept of “Love Bird” gradually appeared.
How to Download:
- Click on the photo you like below and a gallery will open up
- Click on “View full size” link at the bottom right corner of the gallery
- On the new tab that appears will be the full size version of the photograph. Right-Click and click “Save Image As” to save it to your computer.
- Free for personal use. You can use it on your personal social media or blogs and personal projects. Links back to this post or credits to Artribuild is not required but will definitely be much appreciated.
- Not to be used in any commercial projects or purposes.
- Re-distribution of the pictures are not allowed. If you think someone would like these resources, please link them to this website/ post.
Artribuild strives to be a platform of positivity and sharing so we also have other freebies available in our Free Resource Page. Feel free to check it out.
If you found these useful, leave us a comment below or on our instagram to let us know! You could also follow us on our social media platforms to show your support.